grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAPPC Problems accessing XSD files

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAPPC Problems accessing XSD files

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Richard James <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAPPC Problems accessing XSD files
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:32:13 -0500

Thanks for pointing this out.

I have been including the xsd files in the psp distribution
(src/main/resources/schema), but sometimes forget to reference that
schema location in xml configuration files.

I don't know, is the right way to do this ? Where "this" means avoid
network dependencies ?

TomZ

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Richard James