Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: THIA Jean-Marie <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and AD
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:22:27 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
So is there a password in AD for each user and a password that Kerberos/radius uses for each user? Or can a user/pass bind to AD happen where AD takes that user/pass and checks against Kerberos/radius so there is one password in the overall system? We do this for openldap, but just curious if it is possible and someone has done this in AD… or do you standup an SSO password changer to use the SSO (Kerberos) password to be able to change one’s own AD password.
- [grouper-users] Grouper and AD, Chris Hyzer, 04/12/2012
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper and AD, Rob Hebron, 04/12/2012
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and AD, Gagné Sébastien, 04/12/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.