grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and AD

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and AD

  • From: THIA Jean-Marie <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and AD
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 07:19:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US

Hi Chris,
For #1, it depends on your authN strategy. It might be helpful to consider AD as an LDAP directory that rely on Kerberos for the authentication mechanism.
So you can rely on Kerberos for SSO from your computer to your app our web app (works very well with IIS, SharePoint). Beside, you may also use CAS for web SSO as CAS can use SPNEGO / SSPI to get the Kerberos ticket (haven't  try that yet)
Hope that helped,
Jean Marie

Envoyé à partir de mon mobile