grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Daemon configuration questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Daemon configuration questions

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Daemon configuration questions
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:23:36 -0500

Sounds good, Scott, until the last step. No, do not provision using
the loader and bulkSync at the same time.

Either provision using the loader

bin/gsh.sh -loader

or the old way

bin/gsh.sh -psp -bulkSync -interval 60

but not both.

To do what you want, use the loader and configure "bulk" or "full"
syncs in grouper-loader.properties :

changeLog.psp.fullSync.class =
edu.internet2.middleware.psp.grouper.PspChangeLogConsumer
changeLog.psp.fullSync.quartzCron = 0 0/15 * * * ?

You want only one cook in the kitchen.

TomZ