grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Gsh shell and group hook

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Gsh shell and group hook

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Francesco Malvezzi <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Gsh shell and group hook
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:54:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

groupTypeTuple hook

On Behalf Of Francesco Malvezzi
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54 AM

Subject: [grouper-users] Gsh shell and group hook

Hallo all,

I have a couple of questions:

1) I think I forgot some libraries and gsh doesn't remember last lines
and interact badly with backspace. Nothing really wrong, but something
like readline would make my life easier. I'm working under Debian
GNU/Linux. Can you point me toward the correct requirements?

2) Following examples now a groupHook works and adds groupType
(sambaGroupMapping) and attributes (gidNumber, sambaSID), but only when
group is created.

Which hook should I register to react to a call like:

groupAddType("unimore:domains:unimore:delete_me", "sambaGroupMapping")

I registered a GroupHooks with a groupPostUpdate action, but it is
ignored, so it should be wrong,

Thank you,

Francesco