grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Gsh shell and group hook

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Gsh shell and group hook

  • From: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Gsh shell and group hook
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:07:39 +0100
  • Unimore-x-sa-score: -1.2

Il 18/01/2012 15:54, Chris Hyzer ha scritto:
> groupTypeTuple hook

thank you so much!

But now the hook instance method is defined:
groupTypeTuplePostUpdate(HooksContext hooksContext,
HooksGroupTypeTupleBean postUpdateBean)

How can I extract the group information from these parameters? That is:
when I cast:

groupAddType("unimore:domains:unimore:delete_me", "sambaGroupMapping")

the hook graciously gets the groupType part (sambaGroupMapping in this
example, from HooksGroupTypeTupleBean.getGroupTypeTuple()); but what
about the group ("unimore:domains:unimore:delete_me" in the example)?

ciao,

Francesco