grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappc-ng configuration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappc-ng configuration

  • From: Matt Wilks <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappc-ng configuration
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:56:52 -0500

> Does this help ?

Yes, indeed, very helpful! I wonder if it would be helpful to put a link
somewhere on the LDAPPC-NG page pointing to the Shibboleth Attribute page?
Once you point it out it's obvious that that is the place to visit for
help determining which groups are provisioned but I didn't pick that up
from reading the LDAPPC-NG docs.

Thanks,
Matt.

On 11-12-12 4:38 PM, "Tom Zeller"