grouper-users - [grouper-users] ldappc-ng configuration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] ldappc-ng configuration

  • From: Matt Wilks <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] ldappc-ng configuration
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:50:22 -0500

Trying to get LDAPPC-NG set up on a Grouper installation. I can't quite
figure out how to indicate that a group should be provisioned to LDAP.
Best I can see these lines in ldappcng.xml (inside a <object id="group">
tag):

<identifier ref="group-dn" baseId="${groupsOU}">

<identifyingAttribute name="objectClass" value="${groupObjectClass}"
/>
</identifier>

would indicate that all groups with an attribute named 'objectClass'
assigned with the value '${groupObjectClass}' (set in ldappc.properties to
be 'groupOfNames') should be provisioned into the dn indicated by
${groupsOU}. Is that correct? It doesn't seem to be working so I want to
check that I have at least that part correct.

Thanks,
Matt.