grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng & capitalization

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng & capitalization

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Paul Engle <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng & capitalization
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:13:49 -0500

Looks like all I can offer you right now is a bug report.

The ldap DN canonicalizer transforms

cn=foo,DC=Edu

cn=foo,dc=Edu

So this doesn't help you.

As far as modification order, looks like I punted because I wasn't sure

public List<Modification> getReferenceModification() throws Spml2Exception {
// TODO add or delete first ?

Perhaps delete-first is preferable over add-first.

Finally, there should be a case-sensitivity flag on attributes for
comparison, but case-sensitivity was not part of the spml spec so I
left it out for the time being.

Can you delete the uniqueMember attribute and then sync ?

TomZ

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Tom Zeller