grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] template for simple group GUI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] template for simple group GUI

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] template for simple group GUI
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 18:55:53 -0400

On 9/23/11 1:09 PM, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing wrote:

I'll have a go at setting this up and let you know what I had to change.
In media.properties changing the following properties should give you
most of what you want;

menu.order=ManageGroups
default.browse.path=/populateManageGroups.do

You should see 'List my groups' which hides the hierarchy. I thought I'd
made it so that could be turned on by default - but I can't find it.
Wouldn't be too difficult to add it if that is a big deal.

thanks very much!

One more question, of course -- any guesses on approaches to running multiple Grouper GUIs, with different property settings, for different constituencies ?