grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Shibboleth and Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Shibboleth and Grouper

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Peter DiCamillo <>, "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Shibboleth and Grouper
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 02:54:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Either that, or make sure the eppn is an identifier for the subject. i.e.

gsh 0%
SubjectFinder.findByIdOrIdentifier("",
true)

returns the subject. You can add an identifier that refers to the subject
(e.g. netId, and/or eppn) in the sources.xml

This is a confusing part of the subject API. There is one ID (which at Penn
is the PennID, e.g. 12345678), and multiple identifiers (which doesn't have
to include the ID). At Penn this is the PennName/PennKey: jsmith, and the
eppn:

thanks,

On Behalf Of Peter DiCamillo