grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] internationalization liteUI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] internationalization liteUI

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] internationalization liteUI
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:11:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I think we have discussed this before on the list, and I don't understand why
it works for some people and not others. On the Grouper Demo server, it
works fine I think. See attachment.

What OS, app server, java, etc versions are you using and any other specifics
on the environment might help.

On Behalf Of Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte