grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper - Uportal integration
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: THIA Jean-Marie <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper - Uportal integration
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:16:28 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
The integration is easily done with Chris instructions https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+uPortal+development+environment+setup+and+notes !
As I am running 3.2.4 version I simply build the again the trunk version of uPortal. Then, I made a copy of the jar, classes in the 3.2.4 version. The group management and the portal gets the user’s rights correctly. In my test, I am using a grouper group in the portal admin groups.
But I can’t use grouper’s group when adding a portlet. The search works, I do have all the groups from grouper. But any grouper’s groups can’t be selected.
any grouper links in the popup windows won’t be put in the selection list (sorry for the French).
Before I set up the trunk version of uPortal, maybe someone have some answers
Does this problem exist with uPortal 4 ?
If no, where should I look ?
Shilen, this might be a first requirement J
- [grouper-users] Grouper - Uportal integration, THIA Jean-Marie, 06/15/2011
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper - Uportal integration, THIA Jean-Marie, 06/16/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.