Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: THIA Jean-Marie <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper - Uportal integration
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:10:37 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
Sorry for the noise, it is a uPortal problem and had already been reported by Bill Brown https://issues.jasig.org/browse/UP-2994
The integration is easily done with Chris instructions https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+uPortal+development+environment+setup+and+notes !
As I am running 3.2.4 version I simply build the again the trunk version of uPortal. Then, I made a copy of the jar, classes in the 3.2.4 version. The group management and the portal gets the user’s rights correctly. In my test, I am using a grouper group in the portal admin groups.
But I can’t use grouper’s group when adding a portlet. The search works, I do have all the groups from grouper. But any grouper’s groups can’t be selected.
Before I set up the trunk version of uPortal, maybe someone have some answers
Does this problem exist with uPortal 4 ?
If no, where should I look ?
Shilen, this might be a first requirement J
- [grouper-users] Grouper - Uportal integration, THIA Jean-Marie, 06/15/2011
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper - Uportal integration, THIA Jean-Marie, 06/16/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.