grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Using XMPP to sync folder/subfolders

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Using XMPP to sync folder/subfolders

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Erik Froese <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Using XMPP to sync folder/subfolders
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 00:37:57 -0500

I had this problem with the Atlassian connector and fixed it in the 1.6
branch (I think just after the 1.6.3 release :) ), can you svn the 1.6 branch
of grouperClient, and build and use that? Then just leave group name blank,
and set this in the properties file (change myJobName):

grouperClient.xmpp.job.myJobName.allowIncrementalNotInGroupNamesList = true

and they will all match... we could make it a regex if we need to at some
point...

On Behalf Of Erik Froese