grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] How to import LDAP groups into Grouper?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] How to import LDAP groups into Grouper?

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: cameron stewart <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] How to import LDAP groups into Grouper?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:38:58 -0600

We really should be able to synchronize groups from an LDAP directory
into Grouper. My apologies.

A few months ago (has it been that long ?) the idea was to write an
SPMLGrouperTarget and a modified LdapDataConnector for ldappcng, using
Shibboleth Attribute Resolver (IdP) extensions.

On a recent thread, Scott Koranda of LIGO also wanted to write a
custom provisioned target.

Anyone else ? Anyone interested in helping write such things ?

Cameron, I assume you want this now, what is your timeline ?

Thanks,
TomZ

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:10 PM, cameron stewart