grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] How to import LDAP groups into Grouper?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] How to import LDAP groups into Grouper?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Cameron stewart <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] How to import LDAP groups into Grouper?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:34:58 -0500

Which version of Grouper are you? And when you say "sync up", do you mean
that Grouper will be the system of record and the sync to Grouper is a
one-time load?

On Behalf Of Cameron stewart
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:32 PM

Forgive me if there is an obvious answer to this question, I simply have not
been able to get this working. I have a bare bones Grouper directory and have
LDAPPC-NG set up. What I would like to do is import existing groups from our
LDAP installation into the new Grouper installation and have them sync up. I
have read about XML import / export and cannot seem to get this to work. Any
suggestions on where to start?

Thanks in advance.