grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] How to import LDAP groups into Grouper?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] How to import LDAP groups into Grouper?

  • From: cameron stewart <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] How to import LDAP groups into Grouper?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:10:16 -0700

Ok, I suppose that I thought it might be easier to get this data into
Grouper. I wondered if maybe the import / export tool would do what I needed
but I found little information on what the structure of these forms should
be. For what it's worth, we are currently using Sun Directory server.

Thanks,

Cameron