grouper-users - [grouper-users] WsSampleAssignAttributesRest_json.txt and values

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] WsSampleAssignAttributesRest_json.txt and values

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] WsSampleAssignAttributesRest_json.txt and values
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 23:07:14 -0500

Hi,

The example at

http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/i2mi/trunk/grouper-ws/grouper-ws/doc/samples/assignAttributes/WsSampleAssignAttributesRest_json.txt?revision=6525&view=co

does not include setting/assigning value(s) for an attribute.
I have tried to discern the correct JSON to send in from
looking at the assignAttributes() Java doc but alas I am not
clever enough.

I would be grateful if someone could post an example like the
one at the URL above but that contains the necessary JSON to
assign a value.

Thanks,

Scott