grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] upgrading from 1.4.2 to 1.6.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] upgrading from 1.4.2 to 1.6.1

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Peter DiCamillo <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] upgrading from 1.4.2 to 1.6.1
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:15:34 -0500

Although not an exhaustive test, I was not able to reproduce this
issue when I imported into a new 1.6 instance a 1.3 xml export which
was created using -name <stem immediately under root>. Group members
of groups were restored correctly, at least for those I checked.

If the import was to a blank 1.6 database, it would be interesting to
compare the id in the grouper database to the id in the exported xml
of a group which is a member of another group whose memberships were
not imported correctly.

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Peter DiCamillo