grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Re: Lite UI Authentication

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Re: Lite UI Authentication

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: "'GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing'" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Re: Lite UI Authentication
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:41:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Thanks Gary, that has worked perfectly :)

I amended the web.xml file to have the security constraints from the CAS
web.xml file instead of the default security constraints. So we are now able
to authenticate against Shib and go directly into the Lite UI using the login
link or from the "manage members lite" link within the Admin UI.

Many thanks for your help with this.

Cheers

Richard