grouper-users - Re: Lite UI Authentication

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: Lite UI Authentication

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Lite UI Authentication
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:36:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Thanks for pointing that out Gary, that has solved the problem with the Admin
UI, we can now successfully authenticate straight through to the UI as
required.

For the Lite UI, I have had a look at the grouper error log for any entries
when trying to access the Lite UI, the only error we seem to catch from
groupers perspective is;

2010-02-04 14:17:51,471: [TP-Processor6] ERROR
PopulateErrorAction.execute(70) - Caught '403' for
/grouper/grouperUi/appHtml/grouper.html

I have set the logging to catch everything at the moment. We have been
looking around the code ourselves to try and work out why its behaving like
it is, but so far a bit of a loss.

Thanks

Richard