grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Querying Grouper database to produce attributes for Shibboleth

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Querying Grouper database to produce attributes for Shibboleth

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Querying Grouper database to produce attributes for Shibboleth
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 07:13:17 -0400

> Chris, won't this whole approach cease to return indirect memberships
> with 1.5?

Whoops, forgot to answer this question.... no, indirect memberships will
still be in the view, that was one of the requirements of the changes in how
we store memberships. I don't know how Grouper can function efficiently
without being able to get all types of memberships in one query, and if we
can do that, we can have a view... :)