grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Querying Grouper database to produce attributes for Shibboleth

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Querying Grouper database to produce attributes for Shibboleth

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Querying Grouper database to produce attributes for Shibboleth
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:43:11 -0700 (PDT)

So we are wondering if anyone has any advice on the best way to get data out
of the grouper database to be used in situations such as the above? If this
is not the best route to go down we are also considering looking into using
the LDAP connector as an alternative.

LDAP will always be a lot faster for this type of query. In addition LDAP servers are very easily replicated.

Jim