grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] [Grouper-UI] Error during Add Member when pager involved

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] [Grouper-UI] Error during Add Member when pager involved

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] [Grouper-UI] Error during Add Member when pager involved
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 01:36:18 -0400

Yes, I can reproduce this, it is a bug. Sorry about that.

I put in a fix in the 1.4 branch of the UI, if you want to pull the latest UI
from CVS on the 1.4 branch, try it out:

cvs
-d:pserver::/home/cvs/i2mi
login
cvs
-d:pserver::/home/cvs/i2mi
export -r GROUPER_UI_1_4_BRANCH grouper-ui

Gary, if you can confirm the fix, that would be great.

Ps. Wait until after 3am ET to get from CVS, sometimes it takes a little bit
to propagate... it is RemoveGroupMembersAction 1.3.8.1