grouper-users - [Grouper-UI] Error during Add Member when pager involved

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[Grouper-UI] Error during Add Member when pager involved

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [Grouper-UI] Error during Add Member when pager involved
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:21:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

there is a problem in the grouper-ui when adding people or groups.
If the resultset is big, a pager shows up. It seems to me that during
navigation the groupId of the initial selected group (where I want to add on
an item)
gets lost.

Scenario:

Manage Groups -> select Group -> Add members -> search people or groups

Navigate to next page -> select item -> Assign privileges

Now you return automatically to the Membership list.

Select the item you added -> remove selected members

You will get the following Error:

The Error has been logged and the administrator notified.
If you continue to encounter errors, please contact technical support.

I hope somebody can fix this...

THX
Manfred Krauss