grouper-users - Mass deletion?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Mass deletion?

  • From: Loris Bennett <>
  • To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: Mass deletion?
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 14:27:30 +0200

Hi,

Using the web service I have inadvertently created a whole bunch of
folders below root. Grouperloader has now created a single group in
each. While normalising the stem I had accidentally removed the ':' stem
separator. :-(

I can uniquely identify all the groups and folders I want to remove, but
what is the best way of doing mass removal? Can it be done easily by
deleting stuff directly from the database, or can either gsh or
grouperClient deal with wildcards?

Cheers

Loris

--