grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Mass deletion?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Mass deletion?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Mass deletion?
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:49:11 -0400

Fyi, I think generating a GSH script from SQL is convenient... e.g. (mysql)
[did I reply this way last time? :) ]

select concat(concat('delGroup(', name), ')') from grouper_groups_v where
name like 'loader:group%'

will generate:

delGroup("loader:group1");
delGroup("loader:group1_excludes");
delGroup("loader:group1_includes");
delGroup("loader:group1_systemOfRecord");
delGroup("loader:group1_systemOfRecordAndIncludes");
delGroup("loader:group2");
delGroup("loader:group2_excludes");
delGroup("loader:group2_includes");
delGroup("loader:group2_systemOfRecord");
delGroup("loader:group2_systemOfRecordAndIncludes");
delGroup("loader:group3");
delGroup("loader:group3_excludes");
delGroup("loader:group3_includes");
delGroup("loader:group3_systemOfRecord");
delGroup("loader:group3_systemOfRecordAndIncludes");
delGroup("loader:group4");
delGroup("loader:group4_excludes");
delGroup("loader:group4_includes");
delGroup("loader:group4_systemOfRecord");
delGroup("loader:group4_systemOfRecordAndIncludes");
delGroup("loader:group6");
delGroup("loader:group6_excludes");
delGroup("loader:group6_includes");
delGroup("loader:group6_systemOfRecord");
delGroup("loader:group6_systemOfRecordAndIncludes");