grouper-users - performance issues in 1.4?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

performance issues in 1.4?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: performance issues in 1.4?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:14:09 -0400

Hey,

If you have any performance issues with grouper (API/WS/UI/etc), please let
me know what the problem is and what the sizes involved are (e.g. on screen A
when the Group has X members and I do Y, I have the following problem). Feel
free to reply directly to me or to the list, and I can collate the results
and post them back.

We are discussing putting some performance improvements into 1.4 and 1.5.

  • performance issues in 1.4?, Chris Hyzer, 03/30/2009