grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Hooks

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Hooks

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Hooks
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:03:35 -0400

Is there more to the log entry, or another adjacent log entry with more
detail?

That POC is a little dated, but it should work. Might want to look at this
page which is brand new:

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Getting+started+with+hooks

Let me know

Chris

  • Hooks, richard . james, 03/19/2009
    • RE: [grouper-users] Hooks, Chris Hyzer, 03/19/2009