grouper-users - Complex SOAP query example?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Complex SOAP query example?

  • From: Martin van Es <>
  • To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: Complex SOAP query example?
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:01:34 +0100

Hi,

I can't seem to find any example that shows how to nest complex queries.

If the xml for a simple (non-lite) query of "find groups by approximate name
aGr" looks like this (findGroups SOAP example).

<ns1:wsQueryFilter>
<ns1:groupName>aGr</ns1:groupName>
<ns1:queryFilterType>FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_APPROXIMATE</ns1:queryFilterType>
</ns1:wsQueryFilter>

What would the equivalent of "find groups with approx name aGr OR approx name
bGr" be? I'm struggling with the placement of the 'OR' and the
FilterType/groupName structures.

Regards,
Martin van Es