Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Peter Schober <>
- To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappc: Export partial stem?
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:22:50 +0100
- Organization: Vienna University Computer Center
* Dr. Loris Bennett
> You are right of course, it wouldn't and would therefore be potentially
> hazardous. But supposing I know what I am doing and only ever export
> the same subtree to the same OU, then I wouldn't have a problem. My
> idea is that it would be nice to be able to avoid creating a whole lot
> of OUs which be of no significance to the person reading out LDAP and
> could well not even contain any information.
An alternative would be to provision to
cn=test:subdir:myGroup,ou=Groups,$BASEDN, which avoids the
intermediare groups, I guess.
- ldappc: Export partial stem?, Dr. Loris Bennett, 02/25/2009
- Re: [grouper-users] ldappc: Export partial stem?, Peter Schober, 02/25/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.