grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] web service as source of Subject API

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] web service as source of Subject API

  • From: Ken LAI <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] web service as source of Subject API
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:18:09 +0800

I understand the difficulty to make a generic web service to be
useful. I suppose you can consider DSML

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directory_Service_Markup_Language

which is standard and LDAP-based. My idea is that any generic web
service will serve my needs as I can connect it to a ESB and do the
message transformation. The endpoint can be file, jdbc, jndi or
another web service.

Regards,
-Ken

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Chris Hyzer