grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] subject.display options

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] subject.display options

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Martin van Es <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] subject.display options
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:14:00 -0500

The subject interface has these:

I don't know where the javadoc is, but here is the source

http://viewvc.internet2.edu/viewvc.py/subject/src/edu/internet2/middleware/subject/Subject.java?root=I2MI&view=markup

Basically the example subject type built in to grouper implements those
methods, so they are attributes, along with the custom ones you make up...

This is the implementation of that interface for the sample subject:

http://viewvc.internet2.edu/viewvc.py/grouper/src/grouper/edu/internet2/middleware/grouper/RegistrySubject.java?root=I2MI&view=markup

Note the "description" always returns empty string :)

Chris