grouper-users - Grouper Questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Grouper Questions

  • From: Gabby Capitanchik <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Grouper Questions
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:18:23 +0000

Hi

My name is Gabby Capitanchik I am a developer at the University of
Edinburgh and I am involved in a project to investigate possible Open
Source alternative for our current IDM System. We have been looking at
your product and we were wondering if you could provide us with the
answers to some initial questions.

What provisioning solutions are used by the Universities who have
implanted Grouper? Are they using another Open Source product such as
Velo or do they develop their own?

Have those Universities developed their own Identity stores for use with
Grouper or are they using an external product?

If they are using an external product would it be possible for you to
provide us with some examples?

Yours

Gabby Capitanchik
Tel: 0131 6509308
Analyst Developer
IS Applications Division
University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.