grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] error using ldappc 1.1.1 with Grouper 1.4.0

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] error using ldappc 1.1.1 with Grouper 1.4.0

  • From: "Tom Zeller" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] error using ldappc 1.1.1 with Grouper 1.4.0
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:05:36 -0600

Hopefully this will be the end (or close to it) of this particular thread - the instructions below to check out a branch and then build using mvn lead to unpredictable results, seemingly because of multiple versions of the subject api.

I cooked up a 'special' flavor of ldappc with signet stripped out by copying java files that Chris had already modified :

https://umdrive.memphis.edu/tzeller/public/ldappc-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT-deploy.zip

The above binary distribution will spuriously print warnings regarding conflicting jarfiles, due to a clash between maven and GrouperCheckConfig. I am loathe to spend more time resolving jarfile versions in lieu of getting ldappc working inside grouper. I can commit my hackery if need be.

TomZ