grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.4.0 WS: Unclear error message on failed stem save

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.4.0 WS: Unclear error message on failed stem save

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.4.0 WS: Unclear error message on failed stem save
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:03:06 -0500

Don’t pass an actAs if you don’t need it to change.

Alternatively, make sure the group configured in grouper-ws.properties under:
ws.act.as.group
Make sure that group exists, and the user logging in is in that group.

I wasn’t aware that it used to work that if the user was the same as actAs,
and not allowed to actAs, that it would work... I can add that functionality
(back) in to 1.4.1 if it makes things less confusing

Kind regards,
Chris