Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] format of xml-export arguments
- From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
- To: caleb racey <>, "''" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] format of xml-export arguments
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:42:58 +0000
You shouldn't have the = - try:
ant xml-export -Dcmd="GrouperSystem -id 26735371-e7ed-47c6-94a0-20adb0f0da9f -relative iss.xml"
--On 11 November 2008 10:31 +0000 caleb racey <> wrote:
We are trying to use the xml-export tool to give an export of a
particular stem and it's related hierarchy
We can export the entire membership list from the root node down using
ant xml-export -Dcmd="GrouperSystem export.xml"
However we can't seem to get the syntax for passing in a stem id for
ant xml-export -Dcmd="GrouperSystem
-id=26735371-e7ed-47c6-94a0-20adb0f0da9f -relative iss.xml"
does not work, not does surrounding -id in  or () characters
Does anyone have a working example of passing in arguments about what to
GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing
- format of xml-export arguments, caleb racey, 11/11/2008
- Re: [grouper-users] format of xml-export arguments, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 11/11/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.