grouper-users - format of xml-export arguments

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

format of xml-export arguments

  • From: caleb racey <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: format of xml-export arguments
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:31:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-GB

Hi

We are trying to use the xml-export tool to give an export of a particular
stem and it's related hierarchy

We can export the entire membership list from the root node down using

ant xml-export -Dcmd="GrouperSystem export.xml"

However we can't seem to get the syntax for passing in a stem id for targeted
export

ant xml-export -Dcmd="GrouperSystem -id=26735371-e7ed-47c6-94a0-20adb0f0da9f
-relative iss.xml"

does not work, not does surrounding -id in [] or () characters

Does anyone have a working example of passing in arguments about what to
export?

Regards

Cal

Caleb Racey