grouper-users - grouperLoader: Setting display name

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

grouperLoader: Setting display name

  • From: "Dr. Loris Bennett" <>
  • To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: grouperLoader: Setting display name
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:59:20 +0100

Hi,

If I generate a whole hierarchy of folders with grouperLoader, is there
any way to set the display names of the folders at the same time?

Currently I am generating the folder hierarchy separately to set the
display names and then allowing grouperLoader just to add the groups.

Regards

Loris
--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)