Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

  • From: Thomas M Goerger <>
  • To:
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:30:13 -0500 (CDT)

I'm seeing an error trying to remove a user from a rather large group.
Not sure if that is what's making the difference, but this same user has
been removed from a couple of other, smaller groups. The GUI error I'm
getting is:

# The entity does not exist.

And the line from the grouper_error log is:

2008/10/17 10:49:19.433 [TP-Processor43] ERROR
InsertTag$InsertHandler.doEndTag(920) - ServletException in
'/WEB-INF/jsp/removableMembershipView.jsp': javax.servlet.jsp.JspExceptio
n: An error occurred while evaluating custom action attribute "value" with
value "${viewObject.subject.id}": Unable to find a value for "id" in
object of class "java.lang.String" using operator "."
(null)org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: An error
occurred while evaluating custom action attribute "value" with value
"${viewObject.subject.id}": Unable to find a value for "id" in object of
class "java.lang.String" using operator "." (null)

The user does exist in the LDAP directory that Grouper is searching on, so
I'm not sure of what other problem it might be encountering. Thanks for
any help!

* Tom Goerger Email/Unix System
Administrator *
*
*
* University of Minnesota Email:

*
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture Phone: 4-5804
*
* Internet Services Office: 750 University Park
Plaza*
*
*