grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-WS: Strategies for moving groups/stems?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-WS: Strategies for moving groups/stems?

  • From: Loris Bennett <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-WS: Strategies for moving groups/stems?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:06:25 +0200

Hi Chris,

I had overlooked SQL_GROUP_LIST. Perhaps we could extend the
documentation in the wiki regarding this point, as this is certainly in
principle a great feature.

I have tried this out by generating a hierarchy of folders and then
setting up a dummy table containing the group-subject mapping (we don't
currently have an appropriate table or view). The groups seemed to be
filled OK across the hierarchy.

However, when I delete a subject from the group-subject mapping, the
corresponding user does not get removed from the group. Should this
work?

Thanks

Loris