grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Hibernate problems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Hibernate problems

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Thomas M Goerger <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Hibernate problems
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:28:59 -0400

Can you set your log level (with log4j.properties) to WARN globally, and send
(just me) all the logs from the restart of Tomcat, to when you reproduce the
error?

e.g. have something like this:

log4j.rootLogger = WARN, grouper_error

And remove or comment out the other stuff below so it doesn't make it more
restrictive in some packages...

If you are able to browse the groups/folders via the UI, then you are
connecting to a database. If the grouper.hibernate.properties is correct,
then you are connecting to the right database... hmmm