grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Hibernate problems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Hibernate problems

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Thomas M Goerger <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Hibernate problems
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:15:29 -0400

The grouper.hibernate.properties is what hibernate uses.
The other DB connection might be in sources.xml if you have a JDBC source
(which it sounds like you don't).
Is there nothing else in the logs? Might want to look up and down for
anything with a related timestamp, and forward it along.
Also, might want to just try restarting the app server to rule out a caching
problem...

Let me know if you make any progress, and we can try more ideas.

Kind regards,
Chris