grouper-users - F2F agenda build

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

F2F agenda build

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: F2F agenda build
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:26:09 -0500

Folks,

As usual, we will have a combined Signet-Grouper working group session at the Internet2 meeting coming up in New Orleans. The F2F WG will be held 3:00-4:30pm Mon Oct 13.

We will hear from Klara Jelinkova about a privilege management survey that's being conducted, we can spend a little time considering the Signet & Grouper product roadmaps, and we might even have a brief demo focused on Signet's new command line metadata management capabilities if there's interest in that.

But the primary reason to gather is to discuss the topics that are foremost on the minds of attendees, and we thought that there's no need to wait until 3:05 that day to gather topics we should discuss.

So, please reply on this thread to suggest topics that you'd like to be discussed at the F2F WG.

Hope to see you there,
Tom & Mike
begin:vcard
fn:Tom Barton
n:Barton;Tom
org:University of Chicago;Networking Services & Information Technologies
email;internet:
title:Sr. Director for Integration
tel;work:+1 773 834 1700
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • F2F agenda build, Tom Barton, 09/19/2008