grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Wheel Group Use

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Wheel Group Use

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Thomas M Goerger <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Wheel Group Use
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:10:56 -0400

I believe if the config file specifies to use the wheel group, and a logged
in user is in the wheel group, then a drop down appears in the upper right
(see attached screenshot). You can select act as admin, then "Change", and
you can then create groups/stems etc. To bootstrap, GSH can be used to add a
user to the wheel group specified in the config file.

Regards,
Chris