grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappc + membership

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappc + membership

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • Cc: Graham Seaman <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappc + membership
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 16:01:56 -0500

Kathryn Huxtable wrote:
You could do that. It seems like it might be a lot simpler to load eduMember.

When I was at KU, we used a different provisioning mechanism, which allowed us to specify a string prefix for provisioning. Our provisioning would only manage values in the attribute beginning with that prefix, leaving other values alone. This enabled us to have multiple provisioning mechanisms provisioning into ePentitlement.

Maybe something like this would be useful in ldappc...

Yes, or a regex identifying the value space that ldappc "owns".

Tom
begin:vcard
fn:Tom Barton
n:Barton;Tom
org:University of Chicago;Networking Services & Information Technology
adr;dom:1155 E. 60th St.;;Rm 309, 1155 Bldg;Chicago;IL;60637
email;internet:
title:Sr. Director - Integration
tel;work:+1 773 834 1700
version:2.1