grouper-users - RE: Grouper-loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: Grouper-loader

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Chris Franks <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: Grouper-loader
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:06:26 -0400

Hey,

Grouper-loader is very preliminary/experimental at this point, so bear with
me, but Penn is using it, so it would at least work.

When did you get the source from CVS, I made a commit yesterday which might
fix your issue, try to remove everything, checkout, and try again.

When you have more problems, please email me directly and we can setup a time
to talk on the phone since things are probably not documented well enough to
expect a non-frustrating experience. :)

Thanks!
Chris