grouper-users - Grouper-loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Grouper-loader

  • From: "Chris Franks" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Grouper-loader
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:13:18 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the grouper-loader extension and have downloaded
the source from
http://viewvc.internet2.edu/viewvc.py/grouper-ext/grouper-loader/?root=I
2MI&sortdir=down into the ext/grouper-loader directory and ran "ant
build" from the grouper api home directory.

The shell script grouper-loader.sh is created in ext/bin and I have to
manually edit it to set the GROUPER_EXT_CONF and MEM_START and MEM_MAX
entries, I also have to take a line break out in the middle of the long
Java command.

When I run the grouper-loader.sh file (after making the changes above) I
get the following error:

[root@mothvm3
bin]# ./grouper-loader.sh
[com.dawidweiss.invoker.Invoker]
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.loader.GrouperLoader has thrown an
exception.
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.loader.util.GrouperDdlUtils.<clinit>(Un
known Source)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.loader.GrouperLoader.main(Unknown
Source)
at
a:39)
at
Impl.java:25)
at com.dawidweiss.invoker.Invoker.loader(Invoker.java:167)
at com.dawidweiss.invoker.Invoker.main(Invoker.java:303)
Caused by: org.hibernate.MappingNotFoundException: resource:
edu/internet2/middleware/grouper/loader/db/Hib3GrouperDdl.hbm.xml not
found
at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource(Configuration.java:539)
at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addClass(Configuration.java:592)
... 8 more

Hib3GrouperDdl.hbm.xml does exist on the system however (but only in the
src directory
/usr/local/grouper/live_grouper/grouper-api-1.3.0/ext/grouper-loader/src
/grouper-loader/edu/internet2/middleware/grouper/loader/db/Hib3GrouperDd
l.hbm.xml). Does anyone know why this wouldn't be compiled into the
extension after running the build command?

Thanks in advance,

Chris
ISS Middleware Team
Newcastle University