Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "Shilen Patel" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Group Membership Queries
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:06:51 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=RILB72XCiSYZPLkMCEVtoxbUZD4y+0MT1XL9rc7upD4YPGb2wEs1D7PHFzngKB/u9sWv7c9CBucowNVgFul06EB6VLXtAwQDXea7jYa6/zZaL4T8Br+o1cFGrj4mCEZ8+AorPPE09P2m3N+A7mvAgsP0rRMiR1D9+5bOirTGjdg=
On 7/30/07, Shilen Patel
> This is just a quick follow up to the previous email to mention how this
> operation can be improved. As mentioned before, if you want to run
> Group.getMembers() on a group with 30,000 members, there will be 30,000
> SELECT queries on the grouper_members table.
> You can easily reduce that down to 1 query using a join like the
> following where you're getting all members in a specified group.
Thanks for sending this along. It could be a substantial improvement.
I haven't had a chance to look closely at it yet but I've added it to
Jira as GRP-22.
- Re: [grouper-users] Group Membership Queries, blair christensen., 08/07/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.